Arunachal TET 2020 dseap.info Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper Arunachal TET 2020 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
Arunachal TET 2020 Arunachal Pradesh TET
- The Director of School Educaion Arunachal Pradesh will conduct Arunachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (Arunachal TET) 2020 also known as Arunachal Pradesh TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Arunachal Pradesh TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Arunachal TET 2020 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Arunachal Pradesh OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the Arunachal TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Arunachal Pradesh TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Arunachal Pradesh TET (Arunachal TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2020:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Arunachal Pradesh TET (Arunachal TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2020: Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for Arunachal TET.
Arunachal TET 2020 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
Arunachal TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Arunachal Pradesh primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Arunachal Pradesh upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
Arunachal TET 2020 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Arunachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Arunachal TET 2020 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Arunachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Arunachal TET or Arunachal Pradesh TET Results 2020 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Arunachal Pradesh are waiting for the results, An Arunachal TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Arunachal Pradesh TET exam 2020 the exam will be considered as Arunachal TET pass.
·Arunachal Pradesh Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Arunachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (Arunachal TET) 2020 ;
- · Arunachal TET Should give weightage to the Arunachal Pradesh TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the Arunachal TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
Arunachal TET or Arunachal Pradesh TET Exam 2020 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All Arunachal TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Arunachal Pradesh TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.