Assam Teacher Eligibility Test or Assam TET Conducted by Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission, Assam, i.e www.ssaassam.gov.in for the recruitment of teachers at Assam Govt. Schools, they conducted Teachers Eligibility Test Examination for the selection of class I to XII teachers.
Assam TET Result Secondary TET 2020:-
Assam Govt. divided Assam TET exam into 3 ways
- Assam TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Assam Govt Schools
- Assam TET Category II Exam for Assam Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Assam Govt Schools
- Assam TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Assam Board Govt. Schools
Assam TET Result Secondary TET(2020)
It is for general information that in pursuence of the TET Examination 2012-13 held on 24/03/2019 through the advertisement No RMSA/TET/143/2012/12 dated 10/9/12 and as per approval received from Govt. of Assam vide letter no: ASE.324/2004/156 dated 30th April’ 2019, TET Empowered Committee for Secondary Education has declared the result of Secondary TET 2012-13 today the 3rd May, 2012 at 12 noon. The result is made available in the following website.
Assam Madrassa TET Result (2020)
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam has been announced Result for Madrassa TET 2020-21. Please check www.rmsaassam.in
ATET or Assam TET Minimum Qualification Marks
- All the candidates of Assam TET are waiting for the ATET results 2020, Assam TET appearing students who scores 60% or more in Assam TET exam 2020 the exam will be considered as ATET 2020 exam Qualified.
·Assam Govt. May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC in Assam State, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET) 2020 ;
- · Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Should give weightage to the Assam TET scores in the Teacher recruitment process; however, qualifying the Assam TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
As a process of improvement in Assam education and study provided in Assam Board affiliated school conducts Assam teacher eligibility test to check ability and general knowledge of applied candidates because this thing is most important for Assam TET recruitment.
Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination for Secondary Education, Assam
Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET: To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (Person With Disability)(PH). The degree of physical disability should be minimum 40% and it should be certified by the competent authority. Notwithstanding the minimum prescribed marks secured in TET Examination, the number of candidates declared as TET Examination qualified would be a maximum of double the number of vacancies of Teachers and such candidates will be determined
as per merit position.
Validity: All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 2(two) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfils the eligibility criteria prescribed for recruitment to the services in Government of Assam.
Expected Date of Result
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Result normally announced within 60 days of the exam date all ATET students those are waiting for Assam TET results 2020 Declaration of Result Tentatively by 20th March 2019
Assam Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination Conducted in following District Wise / Centre wise Result:
Kokrajhar Lakhimpur Morigaon Nagaon Nalbari Dima Hasao Sivasagar Sonitpur Tinsukia Kamrup Kamrup Metropolitan Baksa Udalguri Chirang