Banasthali University B.Ed Admission 2019 Form | Process | Notice | Banasthali University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2019 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Banasthali University B.Ed Admission 2019-20.
Applications are invited by Banasthali University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2016.
Banasthali University B.Ed Admission 2019
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Banasthali University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Banasthali University is one year.
Important Dates Banasthali University B.Ed Admission 2019-20
- Start Date of Application Form- 1st week of April 2016
- Last date for receipt of application form : Last week of April 2016
- Aptitude Test Date- Last week of May 2016
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Banasthali University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
Banasthali University B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/ OBC candidates 45% marks).
Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI Sponsored Admissions
- A limited number of seats are available for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates. Admissions against these seats are based directly upon the merit and the applicant do not have to appear in the aptitude test. The eligibility is 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examinations (Except for B.Ed. where it is 50%, M.Ed. where it is 55%)
How to apply in B.Ed at Banasthali University:
- Online Submission of application is also possible at the University’s website: http://www.banasthali.org .
- Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.700/- in cash from :
- For obtaining prospectus and application form, send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to :
- Secretary-Banasthali Vidyapith
- P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
- Rajasthan, INDIA
Along with a request for application form clearly mentioning the course you wish to apply for, with your name at the reverse of the Bank Draft also.
Banasthali University B.Ed Entrance test: The test paper will consist of three parts A, B and C.
- A) Awareness of issues and recent development in the field of Education
- (B) Reasoning Ability
- (C) Reading Comprehension of matter related to Education
The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is 1:30 Hours.
The Entrance Test will be held on June 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Prof. Chitra Purohit : President Phone: 228371 PBX Nos.: 303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Usha Thakkar : Vice-President Email: email@example.com
STD Code: 01438 Fax: 228365 EPABX: 228341 (12 Lines)