BU B.Ed Admission 2018 Form | Process | Notice | BU Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2018 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date BU B.Ed Admission 2018-19.
Applications are invited by Bundelkhand University (BU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session July 2018.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of BU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Bundelkhand University (BU) B.Ed Admission 2018-19
- Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at BU is One year.
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at BU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
Guidelines for Filling The OMR Application Form:
1. Fill in the form neatly in CAPITAL LETTERS only and darken the corresponding circles carefully by black Ball point Pen only.
2. Center Code & Course Code : While filling up the OMR ensure that the appropriate circles are darken to indicate Course Code, Center Code etc.
3. Personal Details : Do not miss out entering personal details e.g. Name. Father’s Name, Mother’ s name. Mailing address. Date of Birth. Category. Sub-category. etc.
4. Date of Birth : As mentioned in High School/equivalent Certificate.
5. Photographs : Paste one photograph at the place indicated in the form. Enclose one additional passport size photograph so that the same could he used in issuing duplicate admit card in case of non receipt of the Admit card by the candidate. Please use all similar photographs. Do not staple the photograph and avoid side angles of photograph, use Iront pose only.
6. Signature : The application form is to be duly Signed the candidate.
7. Roll Nos. will be given by the University.
8. Requisite Documents : Attach attested true copies of mark sheets and certificates as a proof of eligibility and qualification.
9. Envelope : Ensure to write the Course Code. Test Center and Center Code on cover of the envelope used to send the duly filled application form. Envelope for sending the complete OMR Application is enclosed with the Information & Guidelines. (Test Center and Center code not required for Direct Admissions).
Guidelines for Filling the Online Application Form:
1. Center Code & Course Code : While filling tip (he online form select and click on the appropriate options to indicate Course Code, Center Code etc.
2. Personal details : Do not miss out entering personal details e.g. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name. Mailing address. Date of Birth. Category, Sub—category. etc.
3. Date of Birth : As mentioned in High School/equivalent Certificate.
4. Photographs : Scan your photograph at (lie space indicated in the online form carefully. Enclose one additional passport size photograph with the Print out so that same could be used in issuing duplicate admit card in case of non receipt of the Admit card by the candidate. Please use all similar photographs. Do not staple the photograph, avoid side angles of photograph. use front pose only.
5. Signature : Scan your Signature at (he space indicated in the online form.
6. Roll Nos. will be given by the University.
7. Requisite Documents : Attach attested true copies of mark sheets and certificates as a proof of eligibility and qualifications.
8. Envelopes : Ensure to write the Course Code, Test Center and Center Code on (he cover of the envelope used to send the printout of duly tilled application form. (Test Center and Center Code not required for Direct Admissions)
9. The Academic Bulletin shall be dispatched aIer the receipt of the print out of the on line application form along with the lIe receipt.
BU B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have Graduation or PG in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate .
BU B.Ed Entrance Test:
- Admission to the courses grouped under Entrance Test (ET) is based on the merit obtained by the candidate in the entrance test conducted by the University.
- There are different sets of application form for DA/ET courses.
The Entrance Test will be held on May, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Address: NH 25, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 05102 321 158
B. Ed Admission, Without Donation
B. Ed Admission, Without Donation
FOR sure admission B.Ed JBT.
FOR sure admission
B.Ed / JBT Direct AdmissionSKS Group
B.Ed / JBT Direct Admission
B.ED ADMISSION GUIDANCE SESSION 2014-15Direct Admission in B.Ed Program Without Entrance TestDuration: 1 Year courseUGC & NCTE Approved Universi
B.ED ADMISSION GUIDANCE SESSION 2014-15
Direct Admission in B.Ed Program Without Entrance Test
Duration: 1 Year course
UGC & NCTE Approved University + 100% Job Placement Assistance
For further details: Contact: IIPS (9212441844/011-65100006)