DDUGU B.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | DDUGU Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date DDUGU B.Ed Admission 2021.
Applications are invited by Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University (DDUGU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session April 2019.
DDUGU B.Ed Admission 2021
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of DDUGU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at DDUGU is one year.
Colleges: DDUGU offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
- BABA RAGHAVDAS P.G. COLLEGE ,DEORIA
- BUDH P.G. COLLEGE ,KUSHI NAGAR
- DIGVIJAYNATH P.G. COLLEGE ,GORAKHPUR
- JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU P.G. COLLEGE ,MAHARAJGANJ
- MADAN MOHAN MALVIYA P.G. COLLEGE ,DEORIA
- RATAN SEN DEGREE COLLEGE ,SIDDHARTH NAGAR
- SHIVPATI DEGREE COLLEGE ,SIDDHARTH NAGAR
- SWAMI DEVANAND P.G. COLLEGE ,DEORIA
- DEENDAYAL UPADHYAY GORAKHPUR UNIVERSITY ,GORAKHPUR
- A.B.R.L. MAHAVIDYALAYA ,SANT KABIR NAGAR
- A.Y.T COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ,DEORIA
- AKHIL BHAGYA MAHAVIDYALAYA ,GORAKHPUR
- AKSHBER SINGH MEMORIAL P.G. COLLEGE ,MAHARAJGANJ
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at DDUGU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
DDUGU B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have graduate with 50% from recognized university.
DDUGU B.Ed Entrance Test: Applicants will be selected through two exam Theory Exam and Practical Exam. The composite time for the complete test is Three Hours.
Examination Fee : Rs. 900/- for Genera / OBC Candidateand Rs. 500/- for SC / ST Candidate.
The Entrance Test will be held on April, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University
Civil Lines, Gorakhpur (U.P.) – 273009 [ INDIA ]
Phone Number(s): Vice Chancellor : +91-551-2201577 (O); 2340458 (R)
Registrar : +91-551-2340363 (O)
Fax Number(s) :
V.C. OFFICE : +91-551-2330767
REGISTRAR OFFICE :