DDUGU B.Ed Admission 2020 Form | Process | Notice | DDUGU Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date DDUGU B.Ed Admission 2020-21.
Applications are invited by Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University (DDUGU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session April 2019.
DDUGU B.Ed Admission 2020-21
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of DDUGU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at DDUGU is one year.
Colleges: DDUGU offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
- BABA RAGHAVDAS P.G. COLLEGE ,DEORIA
- BUDH P.G. COLLEGE ,KUSHI NAGAR
- DIGVIJAYNATH P.G. COLLEGE ,GORAKHPUR
- JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU P.G. COLLEGE ,MAHARAJGANJ
- MADAN MOHAN MALVIYA P.G. COLLEGE ,DEORIA
- RATAN SEN DEGREE COLLEGE ,SIDDHARTH NAGAR
- SHIVPATI DEGREE COLLEGE ,SIDDHARTH NAGAR
- SWAMI DEVANAND P.G. COLLEGE ,DEORIA
- DEENDAYAL UPADHYAY GORAKHPUR UNIVERSITY ,GORAKHPUR
- A.B.R.L. MAHAVIDYALAYA ,SANT KABIR NAGAR
- A.Y.T COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ,DEORIA
- AKHIL BHAGYA MAHAVIDYALAYA ,GORAKHPUR
- AKSHBER SINGH MEMORIAL P.G. COLLEGE ,MAHARAJGANJ
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at DDUGU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
DDUGU B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have graduate with 50% from recognized university.
DDUGU B.Ed Entrance Test: Applicants will be selected through two exam Theory Exam and Practical Exam. The composite time for the complete test is Three Hours.
Examination Fee : Rs. 900/- for Genera / OBC Candidateand Rs. 500/- for SC / ST Candidate.
The Entrance Test will be held on April, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University
Civil Lines, Gorakhpur (U.P.) – 273009 [ INDIA ]
Phone Number(s): Vice Chancellor : +91-551-2201577 (O); 2340458 (R)
Registrar : +91-551-2340363 (O)
Fax Number(s) :
V.C. OFFICE : +91-551-2330767
REGISTRAR OFFICE :