Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2020 Form | Process | Notice | Dibrugarh University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2020-21.
Applications are invited by Dibrugarh University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2020.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Dibrugarh University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2020-21
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Dibrugarh University is one year.
Colleges: Dibrugarh University offers B.Ed degree in following college ………
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Dibrugarh University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
(1) Mark sheet(s) of Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree Examination
(3) Caste Certificate in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC.
(4) Medical Certificate from the Joint Director of Health Services of the District concerned, in case of candidate applying for seat reserved for the physically disabled.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed admission Eligibility: Graduates of Dibrugarh University or any other University recognised by Dibrugarh University under 10+2+3 (TDC) pattern of Degree Course in Arts/Science/ Commerce with
(i) At least 50% marks in Major or in aggregate at the Bachelors’ Degree. A candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination may also be provisionally permitted to appear in the CET provided that the candidates shall have to produce his/her results.
(ii) A relaxation of 5% marks of the in-service teacher candidates with minimum of five years teaching experience in a School recognised up to 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
(iii) A relaxation of 5% marks for SC,ST,OBC,MOBC and candidates with physical disabilities.
How to apply in B.Ed at Dibrugarh University:
- Application Forms along with the Information Brochure can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Academic),Dibrugarh Universityon payment of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only in the University Cash Counter. Downloaded Application Forms from the Dibrugarh University website (www.dibru.ac.in) must be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs.300/- at the time of submission drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY” payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY BRANCH (Code No. 2051).
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Entrance test: A Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Dibrugarh University to provisionally selected candidates for admission into the B.Ed. Course offered in different colleges and the Department of Education under Dibrugarh University.
The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of multiple choice questions divided into following areas and the test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration:
1. General English (30)
2. General Knowledge (20)
3. Test of Reasoning (10)
4. Numerical ability (10)
The Entrance Test will be held on June, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Selection Procedure :
Selection for admission into the B.Ed. Course in any institution under Dibrugarh University will be based on the following :
(a) A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
(b) The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HSSLC and in the First Degree Examination.
(c) 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S.S.L.C and First Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination.