Jai Prakash University B.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | Jai Prakash University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Jai Prakash University B.Ed Admission 2021.
Applications are invited by Jai Prakash University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session June 2021.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Jai Prakash University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Jai Prakash University B.Ed Admission 2021
- Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Jai Prakash University is one year.
Colleges: Jai Prakash University offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
• Dr. P.N. Singh Degree College, Chapra
• B.D.S.M. Mahila College, Salempur, Chapra
• Daroga Pd. Rai Degree College, Siwan
• Maulana Mazhrul Haque Degree College, Tarwara (Siwan)
• Deoraha Baba Shridhar Das Degree College, Kadna Garkha (Saran)
• Lok Mahavidyalaya, Hafizpur Baniapur (Saran)
• Desh Ratan Rajaendra Prasad College, Ziradai (Siwan)
• Shri Mahendra Das Degree College, Mathia Nechua, Jalalpur (Gopalganj)
• Dr. R. N. Singh Evening College, Chapra
• Siwan Engineering & Technical Institute, Siwan
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Jai Prakash University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
Jai Prakash University B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have graduation with 50% from recognized university.
Jai Prakash University Application Form 2021- Application form for B.Ed admission in 2021 can be available from the University office / Online / Colleges
Jai Prakash University B.Ed Admission Process- Admission process will be conducted from June, 2021.
Correspondence Address :
V.C. / Registrar
Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya,
Rahul Sankrityan Nagar,
Near Parwati Ashram (Chota Telpa),
Chapra – 841301,
Phone No:-  – 243898
Fax No:-  – 232607
Phone No. :-  – 233507
Fax No. :-  – 233121