Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | Jammu University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2021.
Applications are invited by Jammu University (Jammu University), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2021.
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2021 Form
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Jammu University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The B.Ed. Course at Jammu University is a whole time/ full time Regular course of the duration of one academic year.
Subject Offered at Jammu UniversityB.Ed Admission
- Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry and Music and Fine Arts
Colleges: Jammu University offers B.Ed dgree in following college ……
- B.N. College of Education, Nawabad-Sunjwan, Jammu
- Beacon College of Education, Kot-Bhalwal, Jammu.
- Calliope College of Education, Akhnoor Highway, Doomi, Jammu.
- Chenab College of Education, Langar, Opp. S.B.I., Kaluchak, Jammu
- CMH College of Education, Chowdhi Top, Sainik Colony, Jammu.
- Galaxy College of Education, Sector – E, Sainik Colony, Jammu
- Guru Nanak College of Education, Jallo Chack, Bari Brahmana, samba
- Handa College of Education, Sector-D, Sainik Colony, Jammu
- Harvard College of Education, Karan Bagh, Airport Road, Jammu.
- Hill People College of Education, Kot-Bhalwal, Jammu.
- J.K. College of Education, Kunjwani, Jammu
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Jammu University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested photograph of the candidate, signature and thumb impression and all certificates
Jammu University B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- Admission to the B.Ed. course in the Non-Government Colleges of Education shall be open to those candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination in the faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce and Management (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+2/10+1+3 pattern), Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry and Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or any other statutory University in India registered with the Association of Indian Universities and have secured atleast 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in case of general category.
How to apply in B.Ed at Jammu University:
- Before submitting the On Line Application Form, Candidates should check latest JBED_Prospectus
- Online Application Starts with fee of Rs. 1650/- (Including late fee of Rs. 150/-) Mid of September
Jammu University B.Ed Admission Process:
- Admission of all eligible candidates to the B.Ed. Course shall be made by the Admission Committees of the concerned College constituted after seeking approval of the Director College Development, University of Jammu, Jammu.
- The admission will be made strictly on merit and as per the preference of the candidate through Centralized On-Line Counselling. The college shall be allotted to the candidate on merit-cum-preference basis subject to availability of seat in that college.
Helpline Number (Available during office hours on working days. Only for Technical problems related to filling of Online application) ::
- +917726068550, +917726068551, +917726068552