Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | Kerala University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2021.
Applications are invited by Kerala University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2021.
Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2021
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Kerala University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The B. Ed. Course offered Kerala University shall extend for a period of one year comprising two semesters
Subject Offered at Kerala University B.Ed Admission
- English, Malayalam, Hindi, Sanskrit, Arabic, Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Social Science, Commerce, Home Science
Colleges: Kerala University offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
- Applications are invited for admission to the B. Ed Degree Course for the academic year 2021 conducted directly by the University of Kerala at various Colleges of Teacher Education as listed below:-
I. Thiruvananthapuram District
a. University College of Teacher Education, Kumarapuram – Phone: 0471-2557703
b. University College of Teacher Education, Nedumangad – Phone: 0472-2814270
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kariavattom – Phone: 0471-2413855
II. Kollam District
a. University College of Teacher Education, Kollam Phone: 0474-2792684.
b. University College of Teacher Education, Anchal, Phone: 0475-2271346
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kulakkada Phone: 0474-2615435
III. Alappuzha District
a. University College of Teacher Education, Aryad, Alappuzha Phone: 0477-2233435
b. University College of Teacher Education, Kunnam, Mavelikkara, Phone: 0749-2356324
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kayamkulam, Phone: 0479-2448160
IV. Pathanamthitta District
1. University College of Teacher Education, Adoor, Phone: 04734-229020
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Kerala University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
Kerala University B.Ed admission Eligibility: All those who have passed the B.A./B. Sc. Degree examination of any of the Universities in Kerala under the 10+2+3 pattern with single main and two subsidiary subjects or of any University recognized by the University of Kerala
How to apply in B.Ed at Kerala University:
- Application forms can be down loaded from the website www.keralauniversity.ac.in from July 2014.
- Application form, filled in, should be attached with a Bank Challan ( State Bank of India or Bank of Baroda) of Rs.1500/-( Fifteen hundred rupees) /Schedule cast and Schedule Tribes Rs. 1000 (One thousand Rupees).
- Candidates applying for the same optional subjects at different colleges should submit separate application in the prescribed form .
- Candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of the marks sheets with regard to the above mentioned examinations with the Application Form.
- * Filled in application with relevant documents and University pay-in-slip Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) or a single DD for Rs.260/- (Rupees Two hundred and sixty only) towards Registration Fee and cost of application, in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala from SBT/State District Co-operative Bank at Thiruvananthapuram should be sent to the PRINCIPAL of the concerned college.
Kerala University B.Ed Admission Process:
- The centre wise rank lists of eligible candidates in each subject in the order of merit will be published.
- The admission to each centre will be held at the same centre.
- The Principals of each centre are authorized to conduct the interview of that centre.
Telephone: 0471-2305738 , 0471-2305994 ,2306422 (16 Lines)
Fax: 91-471 2307158