Magadh University B.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | Magadh University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Magadh University B.Ed Admission 2021.
Applications are invited by Magadh University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session May 2021.
Magadh University B.Ed Admission 2021
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Magadh University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Magadh University is one year.
Colleges: Magadh University offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
Nalanda College, Biharsharif
Nalanda Mahila College, Biharsharig
S.Sinha College, Aurangabad
S.U. College Hilsa
Sri Arvind Mahila Coll. Patna
T.P.S College Patna
A.M. College Gaya
A.N. College, Patna
T.S. College Hirna
B.D Evening College Patna
B.S. College Danapur
Gaya College, Gaya
J.J College Gaya
J.N.L College Khagaul
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Magadh University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
Magadh University B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants with at least 50% school subjects either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification recognized by the Academic Council of the Magadh University as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
How to apply in B.Ed at Magadh University:
1. Application form downloaded from the website must accompany entrance test fee as mentioned in the prospectus column i.e. Rs. 800/- for general and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST category in the form of DD.
2. Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
3. Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
4. Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by the competent authority (DM/DC/SDO) or any other authorised officer in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
5. Attach three copies of colour photograph (write your name, application form No. and course applied on the back), excluding one photograph pasted on the application form and two on the admit cards.
6. Please attach the 2nd copy of money receipt with the admission form, otherwise form will not be entertained.
Magadh University B.Ed Entrance test: There will be objective type of test for admission in B.Ed. Programme. The test comprises of 100 questions carrying one mark each.
The question paper consists of two parts Part – A and Part – B.
Part – A : Consists of 80 questions carrying one mark each. Questions will be asked from General English comprehension, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Educational & General awareness and Teaching-Learning and the school.
Part – B : Consists of 20 questions carrying one mark each. This part is based on subject competence and contains faculty based questions i.e.
(i) Science faculty (ii) Humanities faculty
(iii) Social Science faculty (iv) Commerce faculty
Criteria for Selection : A list of finally selected candidates will be prepared in order of merit, based on their performance in the Entrance Test.
Attendance of Students : Students are expected to attend the classes and other activities regularly. A student must have completed 75% attendance, otherwise he/she will not be permitted to appear in the B.Ed. final examination.
Course Fee : A candidate is required to pay the entire course fees in one installment at the time of admission. The course will run on self-finance basis, hence, fees may be revised by the university, if necessary.
Admission Fee 2,000/-
Academic Fee 35,000/-
Books & Journals 1,000/-
Development Fee 1,000/-
Total Fee 40,000/-
BODH – GAYA – 824234, BIHAR