MSU University B.Ed Admission 2017 Form | Process | Notice | Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2017 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date MSU University B.Ed Admission 2017-18.
Applications are invited by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU University), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2016.
MSU University B.Ed Admission 2017
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of MSU University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at MSU University is two years. A student has to complete his/her programme within 4 years. There is no provision for re-admission in this programme
Subject Offered at MSU UniversityB.Ed Admission
- Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology
Colleges: MSU University offers B.Ed dgree in following college ……………
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at MSU University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
MSU University B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- Educational qualification: In-service teachers with a Bachelor’s degree in Tamil/ English/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/History/ Geography/ Computer Science or a Post- Graduate degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Home Science.
- ii. Teaching Experience At least 2 years of teaching experience serving in Schools in Tamil Nadu (Nursery /Primary / Secondary / Higher Secondary/ Matriculation Schools) recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu / Government of India alone are eligible to apply.
- Teaching Experience in different schools will be taken into account for two years of service. There may be break in the two years of teaching experience. But, the candidate must be currently working in a recognized school.
- iv. Candidates must be currently working in Schools (Primary/Middle/High School/Higher Secondary/ Matriculation) in Tamilnadu recognized by State/ Central Government.
- v. The candidates should have undergone 10+2+3(15) or 11+1+ 3 pattern of study and passed the qualifying examination conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of examination/ and UG Degree Examination of the UGC recognized Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by Directorate of School Education at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level.
- vi. However, candidates not qualified in XII examination or PUC but possessing Two Years Bachelor Preparatory Programme Certificate /Two Years Diploma Course conducted by State Government/ recognized Universities and qualified with three years UG Degree course are also considered eligible.
How to apply in B.Ed at MSU University:
- Cost of Application – Rs. 650/- Candidates should go through the prospectus carefully before filling in the application form. Application should be filled in by the candidate’s own hand writing in English only.
- Name of the candidate and the address to which communication to be sent should be stated in capital letters. Residential address should be given for communication.
- Send Application Form for Entrance Examination by Registered/Speed Post/ to the University Head Quarters: To, The Registrar, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwan i, District- Nainital, PIN-263139, Uttarakhand at Haldwani
MSU University B.Ed Entrance test: Admission will be done based on the score obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Examination conducted by the M.S.U only
For Enquiry and Correspondence:
Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Tirunelveli – 627 012.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
University website : www.msuniv.ac.in
Phone Director Office : 0462- 2321620, 2321614
Other Important Pages….