Applications are invited by University of North Bengal (NBU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session July, 2014.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of NBU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at NBU is One year.
Colleges: NBU offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
- Ananda Chandra Training College
- Siliguri B.Ed College
- University B.T. & Evening College
- Shree Ramakrishna B.T. College
- Cooch Behar B.Ed Training College
- Vidyasagar College of Education
- Alipurduar B.Ed Training College
- Dhupguri College of Education
- Kabiguru Rabindranath College of Education
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at NBU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
NBU B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants shall be eligible for admission into the B.Ed. Course if he/she has passed the Undergraduate examination (Hons./General) in Arts/Science/Commerce/Fine Arts/Music or any other school based subject.
- Centralized B.Ed Admission has been conceived to alleviate the problems of the students for filling up of multiple forms for admission to the B.Ed course in different colleges under the same University. It is also aimed to bring in transparency in the entire process, so that students can be placed in the College of their choice in accordance with their merit.
Entrance Exam: For admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course an entrance test is conducted by North Bengal University.
Exam Date: The tentative dates of Pre-Teacher Education Test would be conducted in May.
P.O.: North Bengal University,
Dist.: Darjeeling, West Bengal,
Pin – 734 013