NUV B.Ed Admission 2022 Form | Process | Notice | NUV Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2022 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date NUV B.Ed Admission 2022.
Applications are invited by Navrachana University (NUV), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session April 2022.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of NUV aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
NUV B.Ed Admission 2022
- Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at NUV is One year.
- Admission: Admission in B.Ed at NUV shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
A Provisional Admissions required to be confirmed by submitting all the relevant documents in original and attested Copies and pay the prescribe fees within a stipulated period.
- H.S.C. Mark sheet/ Certificate or it’s equivalent
- School Leaving Certificate
- UG Certificate
- PG Certificate(if any)
NUV B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- Applicants should have Graduation or Post-graduation in any discipline from any recognised University in the country.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum eligibility i.e., .50% (45% for SC/ST) as per the norms of NCTE.
Admission Criteria and Process :
- Each student will be having a personal interaction and group discussion with the faculty. The candidates who walk in after that will be entertained provided the seats are vacant. The candidates who are selected after the interaction and discussion will be given the permission to take admission provided he/ she submits all the relevant documents and fees.
How to apply in B.Ed at NUV:
- Application Forms can be obtained from the University Office on the Payment of Rs. 500/- or can be downloaded from the website (by clicking here) and submitted along with the payment of Rs. 500/-.
Program Fees :
- Tuition Fee Rs. 23,000 Per Semester
- Semester Registration Fees Rs. 3,000 Per Semester
- Other Fees Rs. 4,000 Per Semester
Tuition Fee for the First Semester is to be paid at the time of admission, while other fees/charges are to be paid at the start of the semester. Subsequently, fees will be charged semester-wise at the registration of each semester. The University reserves the right to revise the fees and the payment structure.
Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara – 391 410.
Phone: +91 265-3020100