Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2014 Form | Process | Notice | Osmania University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2014 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2014–15
Applications are invited by Osmania University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2014.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Osmania University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
- Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Osmania University will be of one year / 2 (two) semesters
Subject Offered at Osmania UniversityB.Ed Admission
- Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology
Colleges: Osmania University offers B.Ed dgree in following college ……………
Admission: A candidate for admission to one year B.Ed. Course has to qualify at the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (EdCET) Conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh for that academic year. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the entrance examination, keeping in view the rules in force in respect of the statutory reservation of seats under various categories of candidates.m
- B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2013-2014 namely viz. Government, Universities, Aided and Private.
- B.Ed. Special Education (VI) Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- B.Ed. Special Education (MR) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
Osmania University B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- (a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for Ed.CET-2013. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- (b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination
How to apply in B.Ed at Osmania University:
- Candidates who wish to apply for Ed.CET-2014 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form – will start March 2014
- Date of the Examination- June 2014
- The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus and model Question Paper, City test centres, related instructions and procedure for Online Submission of Applications are available on the websites www.edcet2013.info, ww.andhrauniversity.info, www.apsche.org and www.apedcet.org
Osmania University B.Ed Entrance test:
- The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
- The Entrance Test will be held on AUG 2014 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Osmania University Campus
Hyderabad-500007 AP India
Other Important Pages….