Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD) B.Ed Admission 2014 Form | Process | Notice | PUCHD Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2014 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date PUCHD B.Ed Admission 2014-15
Applications are invited by Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2014.
- B.Ed.(General), B.Ed. (Yoga)
- B.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation)
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of PUCHD aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at PUCHD is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be four years.
Colleges: PUCHD offers B.Ed dgree in following college ……………
- Brahamrishi Yoga Training College, Sector-19-A,Chandigarh; Total No. of Seats: 20
- Dev Samaj college of education,sector 36-B chandigarh Total No. of Seats: 20
- Govt. College of yoga education and health,Sector 23 Chandigarh Total Seats – 20
- Govt.College of education, sector 20-D chandigarh
- Regional Institute of Mentally Handicapped, Sector-31, Chandigarh
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at PUCHD shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
PUCHD B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/ OBC candidates 45% marks) in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification declared equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme
How to apply in B.Ed at Panjab University, Chandigarh
- The candidate will visit the website http://bedadmissions.puchd.ac.in The candidate will register by filling the Name, Father name, Mother name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, E-mail Address, Graduation Roll No, Graduation University, Graduation Appearing/Passing Year and category.
- After submitting it, the candidate will get Login ID, Password and Application number which he/she should note down. He/she also get link to print a bank deposit slip bearing his name & Application number. He/ She will take print out of the bank deposit slip and deposit fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- The fee to be deposited is Rs. 500/- for SC/ST and Rs. 1000/- for others The bank shall return student copy and University copy to the Candidate with Journal no, Branch code and date of deposit.
ADMISSION CRITERIA : The merit of each candidate shall be determined on the basis of marks secured by him or her in the qualifying degree i.e. graduation. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ENTRANCE TEST
Subject Offered at Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD)
| GUIDELINES FOR MAJOR SUBJECTS (B.Ed. GENERAL) LIST OF MAJOR SUBJECTS|
| College wise list of Major Subjects (B.Ed. GENERAL)Government College of Education|| Dev Samaj College of Education (for women only)|
- All eligible candidates with any subject combination shall be elegible to seek admission of B.Ed. Yoga.
B.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation)
- All eligible candidates with any subject combination shall be eligible to seek admission for B.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation)
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes
- The following percentage of seats is prescribed for the students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes:
- Scheduled Caste – 14%
- Scheduled Tribes – NIL
- Scheduled Caste – 15%
- Scheduled Tribes – 05%
University Enquiry Number: +91 172 2534818, 2534866 (from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on working days including Saturday)