Applications are invited by SASTRA University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B,Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2019.
SASTRA University B.Ed Admission 2020
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of SASTRA University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course:
- B. Ed. Programme is of two years duration. In any case, the programme will have to be completed within amaximum period of four years after enrolment.
Subject Offered at SASTRA UniversityB.Ed Admission
- Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology
Colleges: SASTRA University offers B.Ed dgree in following college
- SASTRA University Main Campus, Tirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre, SASTRA University, Kumbakonam.
- Stella Mautitina College of Education, Chennai.
- Ruby college of Preceptors, Madurai
- Dr. N.G P. College of Education, Coimbatore
- 1. A Self attested Photograph affixed (Passport size) on the Application.
- 2. Copies of certificates in support of Educational Qualification (s) for 10th, +2 and UG/PG and
- 3. Experience certificate duly endorsed by the Principal/Head Master/Headmistress/
- Competent Authority
- 4. Proof of date of birth
- 5. Copies of certificates in support of NCC / NSS activities
- 6. All applications must be neatly tied by a thread.
SASTRA University B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- A Bachelor’s degree in B.A / B.Lit., /B.Sc., / B.Com., / Tamil / English / / Physics Mathematics /Applied Physics / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Botany Bio Chemistry / Zoology / Micro Biology / Environmental Science / History / Applied Geography / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Geography (or)
- A Post graduate degree (with a UG degree in the same subject) in Economics / Home Science from a recognized University.
- ii) In-Service teachers with two years full time teaching experience in a Nursery / Primary / Secondary / Higher secondary school in Tamilnadu recognized by the state or central government.
- iii) Should be currently working as a teacher in a government recognized school.
How to apply in B.Ed at SASTRA University:
- Admission in B.Ed at SASTRA University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
- Online downloaded application forms have to be sent along with a D.D. of Rs. 650/- in favour of Ms. SASTRA University, Thanjavur.
SASTRA University B.Ed Admission- Selection to B.Ed distance mode programme SASTRA will be done transparently based on merit calculated
Completed forms must reach to the Director – Distance Education to the following address on or before 17.01.2013 Thursday (5.00 P.M.)
- THE DIRECTOR,
- DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
- SASTRA UNIVERSITY
- THANJAVUR – 613 401.
- TAMIL NADU, INDIA.
- PHONE : 91-4362 264101-108, 304000-010
- FAX : 91-4362 264120
- WEB PAGE: www.sastra.edu
Thanjavur – 613401.
Phone +91 4362 264101-
Telefax +91 4362 264120.