SPU B.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | SPU Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date SPU B.Ed Admission 2021.
Applications are invited by Sardar Patel University (SPU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session April 2021.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of SPU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
SPU B.Ed Admission 2021
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at SPU is One year.
Subject Offered at SPU B.Ed Admission
- Chemistry, Bio-sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Electronics, Microbiology, Home Science, English, Economics, Commerce, Hindi, Sanskrit, Geography, (S.S.), Sociology, History (S.S.), Political Science, Philosophy and Psychology
Colleges: SPU offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
Anand College of Education
Anand Education College (Mahila College)
NH Patel College of Education
Shree PM Patel College of Education
Smt Pushpaben Kanayalal Inamdar College of Education
IJ Patel Bed College
MB Patel College of Education
Waymade College of Education (English Medium)
Sardar Patel College of Education
Christian College of Education
N.R.Patel Mahila B.Ed College (Mahila B.Ed College)
Shri Bavis Gam Mahila B.Ed College
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at SPU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
SPU B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have Any graduate or post graduate having specialization in various school subjects, aspiring to be a teacher can register his/her name. The admission criteria and the structure are those stipulated by NCTE.
Documents required :
- Attach the following documents with the application as per the serial number given below. Note: Do not attach the origional Copy of certificate or mark sheet, but it may require for verification at the time of submission of application form.
1. Mark sheet of S.S.C (10th Std.)
2. Mark sheet of H.S.C (12th Std.)
3. School Leaving Certificate
4. Graduation degree marksheet of all the years.(Also Attach marksheet of Fail. ATKT, Absent)
5. Post Graducation degree marksheet of all the years.( Also Attach marksheet of Fail. ATKT, Absent)
6. Certificate of SC,ST, and SEBC from authorized officer.(If Applicable)
7. Medical certificate for PWD and PH.(If Applicable)
8. Certificate in case of Ex-armyman from an Authorized Officer
9. Admission letter from centralised Admission committee.(If Applicacable)
10. Original copy of affidavit in case of gap between last examination passed and new admission.
SPU BEd Counseling:
- The counselling for B.Ed admissions will be held on the days, dates and time indicated against the subjects concerned in the M.P. Patel Auditorium, Humanities Building, Opp the University Administration office.
- The applicants in the concerned subjects are requested to remain present for the counselling at their own cost
- The University will not entertain any interview, call letter or correspondence separately
Fee Structure for BEd Admission:
- 1. Tution fees for B.Ed. Course – 2500/-
- 2. Gymkhana Fees- 150/-
- 3. Fan Fund – 20/-
- 4. Poor Student’s Aid Fund Fee – 04/-
- 5. Library Fees 40/-
- 6. Internal Test Fees – 80 /-
- 7. Dept. Campus Dev. Fees – 200/-
- 8. Security Fees – 100/-
- 9. Registration Fees For B.Ed. Deg. 10/-
- 10. Uni. Examination Fees 360/-
- (ones in a year) ———— Total Rs. 3464/-
Available Facilities :
- The open land possessed by university adjacent the Hostel building is used as a play-ground (3.5 Acres)
- University Play-ground for sports
- University Health Centre Provides medical services without any charges
- Education Technology : Internet, Video-cassettes -10, Audio-cassetts- 45, Website , OHP, T.V, V.C.R, Public -Address System are also available in the college
Sardar Patel University
Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388 120
Via Anand, Dist. Anand
Phone: (02692) 226814