University of Burdwan B.Ed Admission 2019 Form | Process | Notice | University of Burdwan Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2019 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date University of Burdwan B.Ed Admission 2019-20.
Applications are invited by University of Burdwan, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2019.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of University of Burdwan aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2019-20
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at University of Burdwan is one year.
Subject Offered at University of Burdwan B.Ed Admission
- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Geology, History, Economics, Political Science/ Sociology, Philosophy, Education, Music, Commerce, LSc.( Zoo., Bot., Physio., Bio-tech., Nutri, Micro-bio., Env.Sc.), PSc.( Phy., Chem., Bio- chem., Elect.), Math./ Stat./ Comp. Application / Comp. Sc./ Comp.Sc. and Engineering or Information Technology.
Colleges: University of Burdwan offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
Kalna – 713409, Burdwan
Phone : (91)-03454-2255032
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
|Vidyapati Bachelor Education College|
Asansol – 713304, Burdwan
Phone : (91)-0341-2251202
Katwa – 713130, Burdwan
Phone : (91)-03453-255049/255050
Email : email@example.com
|Athena B. Ed. College|
Phone : (91)-03244-274647
|Government Institution of Education (PG) for Women|
Chandernagore – 712138, Hooghly
Phone : (91)-033-26836040/24728806(R)
|Swarajnagar Teachers’ Training College (B. Ed.)|
Phone : (91)-03243-255951
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Government Training College|
Hooghly – 712103, Hooghly
Phone : (91)-033-26802085
|Galsi Rabindra Nazrul College of Education|
Galsi – 713406, Burdwan
Phone : (91)-0342-3293574
Email : email@example.com
|Sree Ramkrishna Sarada Siksha Mandir|
Phone : (91)-03211-244228/244224
|Bijoy Pal Memorial B. Ed. College|
Post – Burnpur
|Nikhil Banga Sikshan Mahavidyalaya|
Bishnupur – 722122, Bankura
Phone : (91)-03244-252001
|Government College of Education|
Burdwan – 713102, Burdwan
Phone : (91)-0342-2556512
|Ehiapur B. Ed. College|
Vill & Post – Ehiapur
Burdwan – 713129, Burdwan
Durgapur – 713218, Burdwan
Phone : (91)-0343-2555428
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at University of Burdwan shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
University of Burdwan B.Ed admission Eligibility: Candidates (both deputed & fresher) with atleast 50% marks (5% marks relaxable for SC,ST & PWD (Persons with disability) candidates) either in bachelar degree / or in Master‘s degree in Arts/Science/Fine Arts/Music/Commerce or any other qualification equivalent thereto be eligible for application. 50% or 45% marks (as the case may be), in Bachelor‘s Degree with Hons., may be determined either on the basis of Hons. marks only or on the basis of Hons. marks & marks of the elective subjects taken together. Deputed candidates are also be considered for pursuing this course in the Self-Financed Colleges.
How to apply in B.Ed at University of Burdwan:
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the university website: ww.buruniv.ac.in
- Duly filled in application form shall be submitted, either personally or by messenger, to the Office of the Principal of the College concerned from where the application form was issued.
- Duly filled in application form, issued from Sales and Information Unit, B.U., shall be submitted to the counter of the Receiving Section, B.U., Rajbati, Burdwan, to be opened for this purpose.
- Duly filled in downloaded application form, along with a Demand Draft of Rs 300/-( ie. cost of application form ) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, B.U., payable at SBI , B.U. Branch, Burdwan, shall be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, U.G. Council, B.U.
For Deputed Candidates, short list will be made on the basis of teaching experience.
For Fresher Candidates of all categories (Gen., SC, ST & PH), short list will be made on the basis of their academic records.
Grade point of the Fresher Candidates will be calculated as per the following norms:
i) 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at M.P.(S.E.) or Equivalent Examination.
ii) 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at H.S.. or Equivalent Examination.
iii) 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Gen.) Examination.
iv) 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Hons.) Examination (In such cases the marks of Elective/ Subsidiary subjects will not be considered).
v) 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at Post Graduate Examination.
vi) Ad-hoc 5 marks will be awarded for M.Phil. degree.
vii) Ad-hoc 8 marks will be awarded for Ph. D. degree, ( For both M.Phil. & Ph.D. degree holders only 8 marks will be awarded for Ph.D.).
The University of Burdwan, Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713 104, West Bengal, INDIA.
Phone : +091-342-2634975 (30 lines)
Fax : +091-342-2530452