University of Calicut B.Ed Admission 2020 Form | Process | Notice | University of Calicut Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date University of Calicut B.Ed Admission 2020-21.
Applications are invited by University of Calicut, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2020.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of University of Calicut aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
University of Calicut B.Ed Admission 2020-21
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at University of Calicut is one year.
Subject Offered at University of Calicut B.Ed Admission
- Arabic, English, Malayalam, Hindi , Sanskrit, Urdu, Physical Science, Natural Science, Social Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Commerce
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at University of Calicut shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
Documents to be attached : Candidates should attach attested copies of the following documents along with the application. (They should produce all the Original of documents at the time of interview)
- a) S.S.L.C (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
- b) Qualifying Degree (Degree/P.G.) Certificate
- c) Marklists of Qualifying Degree Exam. (Part I, II & III) & of higher qualifications, if any.
- d) Equivalency Certificate from the University of Calicut in case of candidates who passed the qualifying examinations from Universities outside Kerala.
- e) Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate (obtained within 6 months)
- f) Nativity Certificate from the Village Officer in respect of those who are eligible for Nativity Weightage.
- g) Community Certificate from the competent Authority in the case of SC/ST/OEC/ETB/MU/OBH/LC and SIUC candidates.
- h) Original Chalan receipt for Rs.100/- (Rs. 50/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) remitted to the Calicut University fund towards Application Fee.
- i) Income Certificate in the case of candidates eligible for admission under community reservation. The ceiling limit of Annual Income of the family of candidate is Rs.4,50,000/-.
- j) Medical Certificate for Visually/Orthopaedically Handicapped (Percentage of disability
University of Calicut B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- i) B. A./B. Sc/M.Com Degree of the University of Calicut or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto under 10+ 2+3 pattern, with minimum 50% marks in Part III or Masters Degree in the same subject with minimum 50% marks. However 10+2+3 Pattern is not insisted for B.A/B.Sc Degree holders under liberalised scheme of the University of Calicut.
- ii) SC/ST candidates including natives of Lakshadweep and candidates under Teacher Quota need only a pass in the Qualifying Examination
- iii) Relaxation of 5% marks for OBC and OEC candidates will be allowed to the minimum required marks.
Selection Criteria: Selection is made based on the marks obtained by the applicant in the Degree Examination for Part -III. In the case of Commerce optional the marks of P.G. Examination will be considered. A reduction of one point in the index mark for every repeated chance will be made.
How to apply in B.Ed at University of Calicut:
- Application form, filled in, should be attached with a Bank Challan ( State Bank of India or Bank of Baroda) of Rs.1500/-( Fifteen hundred rupees) /Schedule cast and Schedule Tribes Rs. 1000 (One thousand Rupees).
- The last date for the submission of Application Form: 24 August, 2016
- Candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of the marks sheets with regard to the above mentioned examinations with the Application Form.
- Send Application Form for Entrance Examination by Registered/Speed Post/ to the University Head Quarters: To, The Registrar, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwan i, District- Nainital, PIN-263139, Uttarakhand at Haldwani
Fee to be remitted at the time of admission :
- 1) Tuition Fee – Rs. 25,000/-
- 2) Admission fee – Rs. 1,000/-
- 3) Fee for Students Welfare Programme – Rs. 200/-
- 4) Sports Affiliation Fee – Rs. 100/-
- 5) University Union Fee – Rs. 50/-
- 6) Athletic Fee – Rs. 60/-
- Total Rs.26,410/-
Contact Us :
0494 – 2407227
0494 – 2400809
0494 – 2400816