University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2019 Form | Process | Notice | University of Kashmir Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2019 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2019-20.
Applications are invited by University of Kashmir, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2016.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of University of Kashmir aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2019-20
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at University of Kashmir is one year.
Subject Offered at University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission :
- Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology
Colleges: University of Kashmir offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
- Govt. Womens College Anantnag
- Govt. Boys College, Anantnag
- Govt. Degree College, Kokernag
- Hassan Shah Khoi-e-Hami Memorial Govt. Degree College, Bandipora
- Govt. Degree College Women, Baramulla
- Govt. Degree College, Pattan
- Govt Degree College, Hadi Pora, Tangmarg
- Govt. Degree College, Khansahib, Budgam
- Govt. Degree College, Budgam
- Govt Degree College, Kangan, Ganderbal
- Govt. Degree College, Kilam, Kulgam
- Govt Degree College, Dhamal Hanjipora, Kulgam
- Govt. Degree College, Tral
- Govt. Degree College, Women , Pulwama
- Vishwa Bharti Womens College, Rainawari Srinagar
- Govt College for Women, M A Road, Srinagar
- Sri Pratap College, Srinagar
- Islamia College of Science & Commerce,Hawal , Srinagar
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at University of Kashmir shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
List of Document Required:
- Three sets of photocopied of mark sheet of Graduation
- Three sets of photocopied of mark sheet of post Graduation(if any)
- Three sets of photocopied of marks and certificates of Secondary and Higher Secondary
- Onginal Migration Certificate
- Ten latest Photograph
University of Kashmir B.Ed admission Eligibility:
- Candidates should have Bachelors degree 10+2+3 with 45% [General] and 40% [Category] marks in any disciplines from the University of Kashmir or any other recognized University as hold equivalent thereto by the Kashmir University.
- The graduate teachers under 10+2+2 scheme with minimum two years teaching experience in Government/Government recognized private schools, are also eligible
How to apply in B.Ed atUniversity of Kashmir:
- Interested candidates are required to apply online by filling in the online application form made available on the University’s official website.
- The application fee is Rs 750/- (including IT fee) which is to be paid through pay-in-slip (downloadable from the website), favouring J&K Bank Finacle Account No-00070100002714 After successfully submitting, one should take a printout of the online application form.
- The printout of the application form, along with requisite copy of pay-in-slip and other requisite enclosure documents (detailed list mentioned on the website), should be sent to the office of the DCDC.
The University of Kashmir,
Tel-Exchange: 2415078, 2415405, 2415346, 2415152, 2415870
Examination Exchange: 2414074,2415408, 2414087, 2414124