Bundelkhand University B.El.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | Bundelkhand University Correspondence Distance B.El.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Bundelkhand University B.El.Ed Admission 2021.
Bundelkhand University B.El.Ed Admission 2021
All candidates who is waiting for Bundelkhand University, admission to Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) Course in the session of January 2019.
Through the B.El.Ed. programme, concerns of elementary education have been integrated into the University system with Bundelkhand University taking the lead.
Normally the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) programme is a four-year integrated professional degree programme of Elementary Teacher Education offered after the senior secondary (class XII) stage of school.
Duration of the Course:
- The duration of the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) at Bundelkhand University is four years.
- Admission in B.El.Ed at Bundelkhand University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) programme at Bundelkhand University must have passed Class 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate examination from any Board recognized.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may apply either online by filling and submitting the application form on the official website of the University: http://www.bujhansi.org/ or through prescribed application form obtainable from the cash counter of the University.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 700 (Rs 350 for SC / ST candidates) for admission through Merit and Rs 1100 (Rs 550 for SC / ST candidates) for admission through Entrance Test. Those applying online should pay the application fee through computer generated Pay-in-Slip, however, for OMR form candidates have to pay the fee in cash.
- The hard copy of the online submitted application form or the OMR application form, duly filled-in all respects should be sent to the Convener, Admission Cell, Administrative Block, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road, Jhansi- 284 128, on or before the belowmentioned last date of submission of application form. For more information regarding the admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of the University.
Bundelkhand University B.El.Ed Entrance test: The test will be take by University.
- The Entrance Test will be held on May, 2019 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.