BETET www.biharboard.net (Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test) 2013 Bihar TET Bihar State Teachers Eligibility Test (BETET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper BETET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
BETET 2013 Bihar TET
- The Government of Bihar will conduct Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test (BETET) 2013 also known as Bihar TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Bihar TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Bihar.
- BETET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Bihar OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Bihar. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the BETET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Bihar TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Bihar TET (BETET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2013:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Bihar TET (BETET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for BETET.
BETET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
BETET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Bihar primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Bihar upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
BETET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
BETET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Bihar State Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
BETET or Bihar TET Results 2013 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Bihar are waiting for the results, An BE TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Bihar TET exam 2013 the exam will be considered as BETET pass.
·Bihar Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test (BETET) 2013 ;
- · BETET Should give weightage to the Bihar TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the BETET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
BETET or Bihar TET Exam 2013 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All BE TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Bihar TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.
when will application of betet 2013 come
when will application of betet 2013 come