Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) TET 2020 Manipur TET bsem.nic.in Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test (BSEM TET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper BSEM TET 2020 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
BSEM TET 2020 Manipur TET
- Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) will conduct Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test (BSEM TET) 2020 also known as Manipur TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Manipur TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Manipur.
- BSEM TET 2020 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Manipur OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Manipur. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the BSEM TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Manipur TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Manipur TET (BSEM TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2020:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Manipur TET (BSEM TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2020 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for BSEM TET.
BSEM TET 2020 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
BSEM TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Manipur primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Manipur upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
BSEM TET 2020 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
BSEM TET 2020 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
- More than 5 lakhs students of Manipur are waiting for the results, An BSEM TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Manipur TET exam 2020 the exam will be considered as BSEM TET pass.
·Manipur Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test (BSEM TET) 2020 ;
- · BSEM TET Should give weightage to the Manipur TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the BSEM TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
BSEM TET or Manipur TET Exam 2020 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All BSEM TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Manipur TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.