BSER REET 2019 reetbser.com Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET): Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper REET 2019 Paper I and Paper II For Level 1 (Class VI to VIII) and Level 2 (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
REET 2019 Rajasthan TET
- The Government of Rajasthan will conduct Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test (REET) 2019 also known as Rajasthan TET, as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Rajasthan TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Rajasthan.
- REET 2019 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Rajasthan OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Rajasthan. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the REET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Rajasthan TET:
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Rajasthan TET (REET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2019:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Rajasthan TET (REET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2019 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for REET.
REET 2019 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
REET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Rajasthan primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Rajasthan upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
REET 2019 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
REET 2019 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
REET or Rajasthan TET Results 2019/ Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Rajasthan are waiting for the results, An REET candidate who scores 60% or more in Rajasthan TET exam 2019 the exam will be considered as REET pass.
·Rajasthan Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test (REET) 2019 ;
- · REET Should give weightage to the Rajasthan TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the REET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
REET or Rajasthan TET Exam 2019 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All REET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Rajasthan TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.