CTET 2020 Central TET ctet.nic.in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper CTET 2020 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
CTET 2020 Central TET
- The Government of Central will conduct Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 also known as Central TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Central TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Central.
- CTET 2020 notification will be released by the CBSE, Central OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Central. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the CTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
- Date for Submission of On-Line Application: 18.12.2016 to 08.01.2016.
- Last date for submission of On-line Application: 08.01.2016.
- Last date for submission of fees: 10.01.2016.
- Date of Examination: 22.02.2016 (Sunday).
The CTET- FEB 2016 Exam has been confined by CBSE.
|22.02.2016||PAPER – II||09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
|22.02.2016||PAPER – I||14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
Eligibility and Qualifications for Central TET:
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Central TET (CTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2020:
- Central TET (CTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2020 :
Note: Candidates of all India who wanted to be a teacher for lower and upper primary teacher ion Delhi, KVS, NVS etc must passed CTET Exam and As a part for CTET 2020 Eligibility Qualification applicants may grab B.Ed degree, before applying in Central TET exam for this they have to join Universities for B.Ed Admission 2020.
CTET 2020 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
CTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Central primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Central upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
CTET 2020 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
CTET 2020 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
CTET Results 2020 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Central are waiting for the results, An CTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Central TET exam 2020 the exam will be considered as CTET pass.
·Central Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 ;
- CTET Should give weightage to the Central TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the CTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
- All CTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Central TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date. The candidates may download their admit cards for CTET from 02.02.2016 onwards