CGTET 2019 Chhattisgarh TET cgvyapam.gov.in Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CGTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper CGTET 2019 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
CGTET 2019 Chhattisgarh TET
- The Government of Chhattisgarh will conduct Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CGTET) 2019 also known as Chhattisgarh TET, as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Chhattisgarh TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- CGTET 2019 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Chhattisgarh OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Chhattisgarh. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the CGTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Chhattisgarh Board Result 2019
Eligibility and Qualifications for Chhattisgarh TET:
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Chhattisgarh TET (CGTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2019:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
Note: Candidates of Chandigarh who wanted to be a teacher for lower and upper primary teacher must passed CG TET Exam and As a part for Chhattisgarh TET 2019 Eligibility Qualification applicants may grab B.Ed degree, before applying in Chhattisgarh TET exam for this they have to join Universities for B.Ed Admission 2019.
CGTET 2019 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
CGTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Chhattisgarh primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Chhattisgarh upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
CGTET 2019 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
CGTET 2019 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Chhattisgarh TET Results 2019 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Chhattisgarh are waiting for the results, An CG TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Chhattisgarh TET exam 2019 the exam will be considered as CGTET pass.
·Chhattisgarh Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CGTET) 2019 ;
- · CGTET Should give weightage to the Chhattisgarh TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the CGTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
CGTET or Chhattisgarh TET Exam 2019 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All CG TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Chhattisgarh TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.