JKTET 2021 Jammu Kashmir TET Jammu Kashmir Teachers Eligibility Test (JKTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper JKTET 2021 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
JKTET 2021 Jammu Kashmir TET
- The Government of Jammu Kashmir will conduct Jammu Kashmir Teachers Eligibility Test (JKTET) 2021 also known as Jammu Kashmir TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Jammu Kashmir TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Jammu Kashmir.
- JKTET 2021 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Jammu Kashmir OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Jammu Kashmir. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the JKTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Jammu Kashmir TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Jammu Kashmir TET (JKTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2021:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Jammu Kashmir TET (JKTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2021 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for JKTET.
JKTET 2021 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
JKTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Jammu Kashmir primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Jammu Kashmir upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
JKTET 2021 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Jammu Kashmir Teachers Eligibility Test 2021
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
JKTET 2021 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Jammu Kashmir Teachers Eligibility Test 2021
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
JKTET or Jammu Kashmir TET Results 2021 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Jammu Kashmir are waiting for the results, An JKTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Jammu Kashmir TET exam 2021 the exam will be considered as JKTET pass.
·Jammu Kashmir Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Jammu Kashmir Teachers Eligibility Test (JKTET) 2021 ;
- · JKTET Should give weightage to the Jammu Kashmir TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the JKTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
for an appointment.
JKTET or Jammu Kashmir TET Exam 2021 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All JKTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Jammu Kashmir TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.