Kerala TET 2021 Online Application Form Registration Online Application will start from 03/07/2019 and last date to apply online is 17/07/2019.
The exam fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for each category. Fee for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
Kerala TET Online Application 2021:
- Applications should be submitted to Pareeksha Bhavan only through online. Printout of the application, chalan and copy of the certificates need not be sent to Pareeksha Bhavan. The candidate should take a printout of the application before confirming and verify the details given in the online application. Corrections if any required should be made before confirming the application. No correction of name, Caste, category and subject chosen will be allowed after confirmation of the application. Hall ticket will be generated asper details given in the application only. The procedure for sending application and remitting fee is given in detail in the Prospectus (Page 14 & 15). Candidates can choose the district for the examination while filling the application.
- Download details notification
- Notification & Prospectus ( Malayalam )
- Notification & Prospectus( English )
- How to apply for K-TET/Guideline
|Dates to remember:|
KTET Online Application 2021 Step 1:
There are two steps for submitting the application.
- First step(fee payment):Log on to the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan. Click on ‘K-TET 2021’. And select K-TET online application step-1(Follow the process as mentioned in the instructions and screen shot of fee payment which is published in the website along with the notification) The candidates have to fill the required details as in the instructions here and click Submit button. Click the
confirm button only after verifying the submitted details.
The candidates will have the option to select the mode of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card,Net banking or other mode of payment by chalan.
- If the fee is paid through Net Banking,Credit/Debit cards,the payer will gets a transaction ID which can be used for the reference to enter the second step of online application.
- If the fee is paid through Chelan i.e,by taking the print out of the Chalan form the website and remit the amount to any of the branches of SBI. The SB collect reference No. which is printed in the Chalan can be used for the reference to enter the second step of online application.
Second step: Only the fee paid candidates can give the details in the second step. From the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan, Click on ‘K-TET-2021’ , and select K-TET online application step-2.You have to enter the Transaction Id/SB collect reference No., Date of Birth and mobile number in the login screen. The application form will appear with certain details you had entered earlier Fill in the vacant windows.
Photograph should be of 200 pixels height & 150 pixels width and having the size of 20 to 30 kb in jpeg format, Name and Date of Birth need not be given on the photograph .Save the page after uploading the photograph. After that a Preview page will be appeared in the screen for verifying the particulars given in the application. Corrections, if any required should be made by clicking Edit Application button before Final Submitting the application. No correction will be possible in name, category and subject/language chosen after you have clicked the FINAL SUBMIT button. The application will be void in case the FINAL SUBMIT
button is not clicked. Take a print out of the application after FINAL SUBMIT.
A copy of the printout of the uploaded application should be kept by the candidate for future reference. Print out of the Chalan, application form and copy of the certificates need not be sent to Pareeksha Bhavan.