Kerala TET Result 2016 www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test or Kerala TET Conducted by Higher Education Board of Kerala, for the recruitment of teachers at Kerala Govt. Schools, they conducted Teachers Eligibility Test Examination for the selection of class I to XII teachers.
Kerala Govt. divided Kerala TET exam into 3 ways
• Kerala TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Kerala Govt Schools
• Kerala TET Category II Exam for Kerala Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Kerala Govt Schools
• Kerala TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Kerala Board Govt. Schools
K-TET or Kerala TET Minimum Qualification Marks
• All the candidates of Kerala TET are waiting for the K-TET results 2016, Kerala TET appearing students who scores 60% or more in Kerala TET exam 2016 the exam will be considered as K-TET 2016 exam Qualified.
•Kerala Govt. May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC in Kerala State, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (K-TET) 2016 ;
• Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Should give weightage to the Kerala TET scores in the Teacher recruitment process; however, qualifying the Kerala TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
As a process of improvement in Kerala education and study provided in Kerala Board affiliated school conducts Kerala teacher eligibility test to check ability and general knowledge of applied candidates because this thing is most important for Kerala TET recruitment.
Expected Date of KTET Result 2016
- Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Result normally announced within 60 days of the exam date all K-TET students those are waiting for Kerala TET results 2016.