KTET 2020 keralapareekshabhavan.in/Kerala TET Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper KTET 2020 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
KTET 2020 Kerala TET
- The Government of Kerala will conduct Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) 2020 also known as Kerala TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Kerala TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Kerala.
- KTET 2020 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Kerala OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Kerala. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the KTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Kerala TET 2020 Online Application Form
Separate test will be conducted to select teachers for Category I (Lower Primary classes), Category II (Upper Primary classes) Category III (High School classes) and Category IV ( for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Craft) and Physical Education teachers.
Submission of Application (online):
- Submission of Online Application from :27/05/2019 to 06/06/2019
- Downloading Admit Card through the website: 15/06/2019
- Date of Examinations: 22/06/2019,29/06/2019
- Apply Online
- Download Notification
Kerala TET 2020 Exam Date:
The date, time, duration and other details will be published in the Notification for K-TET 2020 issued by Pareeksha Bhavan.
|Category||Date of Examination||Duration||Time|
|K-TET I||22/06/2019 – Saturday||10.00 am – 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET II||22/06/2019 – Saturday||2.00 pm -4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET III||22/06/2019 – Saturday||10.00 am – 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET IV||22/06/2019 – Saturday||2.00 pm -4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Category I (Lower Primary classes)
- Category II (Upper Primary classes)
- Category III (High School classes)
- Category IV (Language Teachers)
KTET Exam 2020 Syllabus and Scheme:
KTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- KTET Category I (Lower Primary classes) Syllabus : Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2020 .
- KTET Category II (Upper Primary classes) Syllabus: Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours Structure and Content: Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2020.
- KTET Category III (High School classes) Syllabus No. of MCQs – 150 Total marks – 150 Duration of Examination: 1½ hours.
- KTET Category IV (Language Teachers) Syllabus For Language teachers in Arabic,Hindi,Sanskrit, Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers(up to High School level) Structure and Content of the Test (CATEGORY-IV)
KTET or Kerala TET Results 2020 / Qualification Marks
- A person who scores 60% or more in the K-TET examination will be considered ‘KTET passed’ or ‘K-TET qualified’. This will be the qualifying marks for all categories.KTET or Kerala TET Results 2017 / Qualification Marks
·Kerala Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) 2020.
- · KTET Should give weightage to the Kerala TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the KTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
Kerala TET 2020 Exam Medium of Question Papers
- Questions for Category I, II and IV (except for languages) will be bilingual i.e. both in Malayalam and English. Question for Category III will only be in English (except for languages).
- Once the KTET exam has been finished Pareeksha Bhavan of Kerala will publish the KTET Answer Keys 2017. Students can download the answer keys for all Categories.
- All KTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Kerala TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.
- A help desk with exclusive phone lines will also be set up in Pareeksha Bhavan in connection with the conduct of K-TET. Candidates can contact for any information/queries on the following phone numbers at Pareeksha Bhavan.
- General Information: 0471 2546823
- Technical Information: 0471 2546832 & 0471 2546833