Karnataka TET Online Application 2019 www.caconline.in KAR TET Exam 2019
1.Candidates can apply for KARTET – APRIL 2014 ‘ON-LINE’ through www.caconline.in website w.e.f. 20.04.2019 to 03.05.2014
2. This year the application for KARTET- APRIL 2014 has been made completely On-Line with the facility to upload photograph and signature of the applicant. The particulars will be filled online and the scanned images of photograph and
signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of filling the application form. The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format before applying On-Line.
3. ‘ON-LINE’ SUBMISSION – www.caconline.in Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through KARTET’s website
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of photograph & signature. After successful submission of data, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number and address slip. Candidates should pay the following fee:
Fees for KAR TET-APRIL 2019 Examination
Service Charges will be charged Rs: 10/- extra by the Bank
The fee can be remitted in the following way:
- Through Computer generated Challan by depositing the prescribed fees in Cash to CAC Account with State Bank of Mysore.
Application Procedure: 4 Simple steps to be followed to apply online.
- STEP 1: Fill in the Online Application Form with “Registration” and “Login”
- STEP 2: “Personal Details” & Generate Challan to pay examination Fee at SBM
- STEP 3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- STEP 4: Download Confirmation page / Generate Application Form