Lakshadweep TET (LAK TET) Exam Lakshadweep Teachers Eligibility Test (LAK TET) 2020 Exam Date Notification Free Question Paper LAK TET 2020 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment 2020.
LAK TET 2020 Lakshadweep TET
- The Government of Lakshadweep will conduct Lakshadweep Teachers Eligibility Test (LAK TET) 2020 also known as Lakshadweep TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Lakshadweep TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Lakshadweep.
- LAK TET 2020 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Lakshadweep OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Lakshadweep. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the LAK TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Lakshadweep TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Lakshadweep TET (LAK TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2020:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Lakshadweep TET (LAK TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2020 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for LAK TET.
LAK TET 2020 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
LAK TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Lakshadweep primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Lakshadweep upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
LAK TET 2020 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Lakshadweep Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
LAK TET 2020 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Lakshadweep Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
LAK TET or Lakshadweep TET Results 2020 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Lakshadweep are waiting for the results, An LAK TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Lakshadweep TET exam 2020 the exam will be considered as LAK TET pass.
·Lakshadweep Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Lakshadweep Teachers Eligibility Test (LAK TET) 2020 ;
- · LAK TET Should give weightage to the Lakshadweep TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the LAK TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
LAK TET or Lakshadweep TET Exam 2020 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All LAK TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Lakshadweep TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.