mahatet.in Maharashtra TET 2020 MH TET Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2020 Exam 2020 Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper MAHA TET 2020 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
MAHA TET 2020 – Maharashtra TET
- The Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) will conduct Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MH TET) 2020 also known as Maharashtra TET, as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Maharashtra TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Maharashtra.
परीक्षार्थीना लॉगइनद्वारे उपलब्ध करून देण्यात आली आहेत.
- Statistics provided by the note pointed out that the total number of sanctioned posts for teachers in the state is 3,38,658 and 32,746 of these posts are vacant. In all 81.66% of the 69,722 schools have RTE-compliant pupil-teacher ratio (PTR) in the state. Maharashtra’s overall PTR has been pegged at 25 students per teacher, while the number of RTE-compliant PTR schools is 56,932.
- The state has 64,296 schools with drinking water facilities and this constitutes 92.22% of the total schools while 60,058 schools (86.14%) have ramps. Similarly, 16,542 schools have common toilets while 49,772 schools have independent toilets for girls and boys.
- MH TET 2020 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Maharashtra OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Maharashtra. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the MH TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
- Paper I – 22.07.2018 (10.30 am to 1.00 pm)
- Paper II – 22.07.2018 (2.00 pm to 4.30 pm)
Maharashtra TET 2020 MH TET Online Application Form 2020
If the resident (domicile) certificate is not available, then the candidate can fill the application form. However, after delivering the eligibility certificate, the Education Officer (Primary) will have to submit it, The last date for filing application forms and examination fees for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility (Mahatat) 2020 is 01 July 2019 evening at 04.59. Has been extended up to.
- Start Online Registration Form For mahatet.in Maharashtra TET 2020
|प्रवर्ग||फक्त पेपर – १|
किंवा पेपर – २
|पेपर – १|
व पेपर – २
|सर्वसाधारण, इ.मा.व., वि.मा.प्र. व वि.जा.भ.ज.||रू. ५००/-||रू. ८००/-|
|अनु.जाती, अनु.जमाती व अपंग|
(Differently abled person)
|रू. २५०/-||रू. ४००/-|
Eligibility and Qualifications for Maharashtra TET:
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- i. A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 Feb. 2016.ii. A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the appropriate authority, as the case may be) specified in the of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 Feb. 2016.
MH TET 2020 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
- MH TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Maharashtra primary school. MH TET 2020 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours – Download MH TET Paper I Syllabus 2020
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Maharashtra upper primary school. MH TET 2020 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours Download MH TET Paper II Syllabus 2020
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
- More than 5 lakhs students of Maharashtra are waiting for the results, An MH TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Maharashtra TET exam 2020 the exam will be considered as MH TET pass.
·Maharashtra Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MH TET) 2020 ;
- · MH TET Should give weightage to the Maharashtra TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the MH TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
MH TET or Maharashtra TET Exam 2020 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All MH TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Maharashtra TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.
- www.mahatet.in TET 2020 Answer Keys Maharashtra TET 2020 Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test (MH TET) 2020 Answer Keys For Paper II (Class I to V) Lower Primary Teacher Exam Keys 2020.
Call : 7774012451, 7774012452
The Commissioner(MSCE), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations,
17, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Pune-411 001 Phone: 020-26123066 Fax: 020-26129919 E-mail:email@example.com