Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test or Meghalaya TET Conducted by Higher Education Board of Meghalaya, for the recruitment of teachers at Meghalaya Govt. Schools, they conducted Teachers Eligibility Test Examination for the selection of class I to XII teachers.
Meghalaya TET Result 2016
Meghalaya Govt. divided Meghalaya TET exam into 3 ways
- Meghalaya TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Meghalaya Govt Schools
- Meghalaya TET Category II Exam for Meghalaya Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Meghalaya Govt Schools
- Meghalaya TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Meghalaya Board Govt. Schools
ML TET or Meghalaya TET Minimum Qualification Marks
- All the candidates of Meghalaya TET are waiting for the ML TET results 2016, Meghalaya TET appearing students who scores 60% or more in Meghalaya TET exam 2013 the exam will be considered as ML TET 2013 exam Qualified.
·Meghalaya Govt. May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC in Meghalaya State, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (ML TET) 2016 ;
- · Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test Should give weightage to the Meghalaya TET scores in the Teacher recruitment process; however, qualifying the Meghalaya TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
As a process of improvement in Meghalaya education and study provided in Meghalaya Board affiliated school conducts Meghalaya teacher eligibility test to check ability and general knowledge of applied candidates because this thing is most important for Meghalaya TET recruitment.
Expected Date of Result
Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test Result normally announced within 60 days of the exam date all ML TET students those are waiting for Meghalaya TET results 2013