ML TET 2013 Meghalaya TET Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (ML TET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper ML TET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
ML TET 2013 Meghalaya TET
- The Government of Meghalaya will conduct Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (ML TET) 2013 also known as Meghalaya TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Meghalaya TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Meghalaya.
- ML TET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Meghalaya OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Meghalaya. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the ML TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Meghalaya TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Meghalaya TET (ML TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2013:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Meghalaya TET (ML TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for ML TET.
ML TET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
ML TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Meghalaya primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Meghalaya upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
ML TET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
ML TET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
ML TET or Meghalaya TET Results 2013 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Meghalaya are waiting for the results, An ML TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Meghalaya TET exam 2013 the exam will be considered as ML TET pass.
·Meghalaya Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (ML TET) 2013 ;
- · ML TET Should give weightage to the Meghalaya TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the ML TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
ML TET or Meghalaya TET Exam 2013 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All ML TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Meghalaya TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.