Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test or Madhya Pradesh TET Conducted by Higher Education Board of Madhya Pradesh, for the recruitment of teachers at Madhya Pradesh Govt. Schools, they conducted Teachers Eligibility Test Examination for the selection of class I to XII teachers.
Madhya Pradesh TET Result 2017
Madhya Pradesh Govt. divided Madhya Pradesh TET exam into 3 ways
- Madhya Pradesh TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Madhya Pradesh Govt Schools
- Madhya Pradesh TET Category II Exam for Madhya Pradesh Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Madhya Pradesh Govt Schools
- Madhya Pradesh TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Madhya Pradesh Board Govt. Schools
MP TET or Madhya Pradesh TET Minimum Qualification Marks
- All the candidates of Madhya Pradesh TET are waiting for the MP TET results 2017, Madhya Pradesh TET appearing students who scores 60% or more in Madhya Pradesh TET exam 2017 the exam will be considered as MP TET 2017 exam Qualified.
·Madhya Pradesh Govt. May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC in Madhya Pradesh State, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (MP TET) 2017 ;
- · Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Should give weightage to the Madhya Pradesh TET scores in the Teacher recruitment process; however, qualifying the Madhya Pradesh TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
As a process of improvement in Madhya Pradesh education and study provided in Madhya Pradesh Board affiliated school conducts Madhya Pradesh teacher eligibility test to check ability and general knowledge of applied candidates because this thing is most important for Madhya Pradesh TET recruitment.
Expected Date of MP TET Result
- Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Result normally announced within 60 days of the exam date all MP TET students those are waiting for Madhya Pradesh TET results 2018.