Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test or Nagaland TET Conducted by Higher Education Board of Nagaland, for the recruitment of teachers at Nagaland Govt. Schools, they conducted Teachers Eligibility Test Examination for the selection of class I to XII teachers.
Nagaland TET Result 2021
Nagaland Govt. divided Nagaland TET exam into 3 ways
- Nagaland TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Nagaland Govt Schools
- Nagaland TET Category II Exam for Nagaland Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Nagaland Govt Schools
- Nagaland TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Nagaland Board Govt. Schools
NL TET or Nagaland TET Minimum Qualification Marks
- All the candidates of Nagaland TET are waiting for the NL TET results 2021, Nagaland TET appearing students who scores 60% or more in Nagaland TET exam 2021 he exam will be considered as NL TET 2021 exam Qualified.
·Nagaland Govt. May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC in Nagaland State, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Nagaland Teachers Eligibility Test (NL TET) 2021 ;
- · Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test Should give weightage to the Nagaland TET scores in the Teacher recruitment process; however, qualifying the Nagaland TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
As a process of improvement in Nagaland education and study provided in Nagaland Board affiliated school conducts Nagaland teacher eligibility test to check ability and general knowledge of applied candidates because this thing is most important for Nagaland TET recruitment.
Expected Date of Result
Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test Result normally announced within 60 days of the exam date all NL TET students those are waiting for Nagaland TET results 2021