NLTET 2021 Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper NLTET 2021 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.NLTET 2021 Nagaland TET.
- The Government of Nagaland will conduct Nagaland Teachers Eligibility Test (NLTET) 2021 also known as Nagaland TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Nagaland TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Nagaland.
- NLTET 2021 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Nagaland OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Nagaland. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the NLTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Nagaland TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Nagaland TET (NLTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2021:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Nagaland TET (NLTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2021: Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for NLTET.
NLTET 2021 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
NLTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Nagaland primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Nagaland upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
NLTET 2021 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Nagaland Teachers Eligibility Test 2021
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
NLTET 2021 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Nagaland Teachers Eligibility Test 2021
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
NLTET or Nagaland TET Results 2021/ Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Nagaland are waiting for the results, An NLTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Nagaland TET exam 2021 the exam will be considered as NLTET pass.
·Nagaland Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Nagaland Teachers Eligibility Test (NLTET) 2021 ;
- · NLTET Should give weightage to the Nagaland TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the NLTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
NLTET or Nagaland TET Exam 2021 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All NLTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Nagaland TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.