Orissa TET Result 2022 OTET Results 2022 Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Paper I and Paper II Exam Result 2022.
Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test or Orissa TET Conducted by Higher Education Board of Orissa, for the recruitment of teachers at Orissa Govt. Schools, they conducted Teachers Eligibility Test Examination for the selection of class I to XII teachers.
Orissa Govt. divided Orissa TET exam into 3 ways
- Orissa TET Category I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in Orissa Govt Schools
- Orissa TET Category II Exam for Orissa Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in Orissa Govt Schools
- Orissa TET Category III Exam for Secondary Teacher in Orissa Board Govt. Schools
OTET Results 2022
OTET or Orissa TET Minimum Qualification Marks
- The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in a paper shall be considered OTET pass. In case of SC,ST,PH, OBC/SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
- · Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test Should give weightage to the Orissa TET scores in the Teacher recruitment process; however, qualifying the Orissa TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
As a process of improvement in Orissa education and study provided in Orissa Board affiliated school conducts Orissa teacher eligibility test to check ability and general knowledge of applied candidates because this thing is most important for Orissa TET recruitment.
Validity of OTET Certificate
- The validity period of OTET qualifying certificate /mark sheet shall be for a minimum period of 7 years from the date of OTET examination subject to Fulfillment of all other eligibility conditions of appointment’s as may be imposed by the appointing authority from time to time.
- There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a OTET Certificate. A person who has qualified OTET may also appear again for Improving his score.
- The weightage of OTET scores in the recruitment process shall be as deckied by Government from time to time.
- Qualifying the OTET would not confer a right on any person for underemployment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment The eligibility shall finally be verified by the concerned recruiting agency appointing authority.
Expected Date of Result
Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test Result normally announced within 60 days of the exam date all OTET students those are waiting for Orissa TET results 2022