Punjab TET www.tetpunjab.com 2021 Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET).
PSTET 2021 Punjab TET Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper PSTET 2021 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
PSTET 2021 Punjab TET
- The Government of Punjab will conduct Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2021 also known as Punjab TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Punjab TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Punjab.
- PSTET 2021 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Punjab OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Punjab. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the PSTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
|Deposit of Fee (in bank)
|Punjab TET (PS TET) 2016|
|1||Online registration process Start||4-JULY-2016(10:00 AM) to 21-JULY-2016 (Upto 05:00 PM)|
|2||Deposit of Fee (in bank)
For general category Rs.600/-, SC/ST category / Differently Abled Rs.300/-, for Ex-serviceman (Self) – NIL (for each test)
|05-JULY-2016 (10:00 AM) to 22-JULY-2016 (Upto Bank Time)
05-JULY-2016(10:00 AM) to 22-JULY-2016
(through debit/credit card/net Banking)
|3||Last Date of Form Receiving
Forms Received after JUL-2016 will not be entertained
|4||Uploading of Admit Card (online)||AUG-2016|
|5||Conduct of written Examination
PSTET-I (Morning) & PSTET-II (Evening)
Eligibility and Qualifications for Punjab TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Punjab TET (PSTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2021: Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Punjab TET (PSTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2021: Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for PSTET.
PSTET 2021 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
PSTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Punjab primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Punjab upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
PSTET 2021 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test 2021
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
PSTET 2021 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test 2021
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Punjab TET Answer Keys 2021
PSTET or Punjab TET Results 2021/ Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Punjab are waiting for the results, An PSTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Punjab TET exam 2021 the exam will be considered as PSTET pass.
·Punjab Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2021 ;
- · PSTET Should give weightage to the Punjab TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the PSTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
PSTET Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All PSTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Punjab TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.
State Council of Educational Research & Training
Block-E, 6th Floor, Phase-8,
Punjab School Education Board Complex
Ajitgarh (Punjab)+91-7065585224, 7065585225,7065585226
09:30 AM to 06:00 PM (Mon – Fri)