Jobs in DSE Nagaland 2019 Graduate Teacher post Vacancies
Directorate of School Education Nagaland (DSE Nagaland) Recruitment 2019: Directorate of School Education Nagaland has recently publish an advertisement notification for Graduate Teacher Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2019.
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019
- The DSE Nagaland notification for the Graduate Teacher Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15/09/2019.
Vacancy in DSE Nagaland Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Directorate of School Education Nagaland (DSE Nagaland) Graduate Teacher post details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 15/09/2019
DSE Nagaland Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019 for the Graduate Teacher posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates age between 21 to 30 Years As on 01-01-2019. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay. (For more details please check the advertisement).
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- All Category Candidates have to pay application fee pay Rs. 450/-.
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this DSE Nagaland Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.nagaland.gov.in (DSE Nagaland Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Graduate Teacher Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DSE Nagaland Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Examination.
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Directorate of Information Technology and Communication (DITC)
Thizama Road, Below New Secretariat
Nagaland, Kohima – 797001
Phone Number:- +91 8794730015
Official Website:- www.nagaland.gov.in