Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) Recruitment 2017: Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Assistant/ Junior Accountant &Typist/ Pharmacist etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
AP Recruitment 2017
- The AP notification for the Junior Assistant/ Junior Accountant &Typist/ Pharmacist etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 06-02–2017.
Vacancy in AP Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) Junior Assistant/ Junior Accountant &Typist/ Pharmacist etc. post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
AP Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 28-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-02-2017.
AP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for AP Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Assistant/ Junior Accountant &Typist/ Pharmacist etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should posses Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification for Junior Assistant/ Junior Accountant, Must Hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification with typing knowledge for Typist, Passed in SSC, D pharmacy (or) B Pharmacy, Pharmacy counsel Registration for Pharmacist & Passed in Intermediate, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (or) Bachelor of sciences Medical Laboratory Technology (BSC with MLT), Paramedical Registration Counsel for Lab Technician. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
The applicant should have completed (18) years of age as on the Notification date and
should not have completed 47 years of age as on the said date ( As per the G.O.Ms. No.396,
GAD (Ser-A) Dept, dt.05.11.2016.)
- i) Regular State Govt. Employees shall be allowed to deduct from their age, the length of
regular services under the State Govt. upto a maximum of FIVE years for the purpose of
computing the maximum age limit subject to the limitations prescribed by the rules.
- ii) Retrenched temporary employees of the Census Dept. who have rendered at least SIX
months temporary service are allowed to deduct THREE years from their age.(Note: The
Tahsildars are competent authorities to issue certificates regarding status of the candidates in
this matter. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
AP Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY.All details of this AP Recruitment given in the Online Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.krishna.nic.in (AP Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Assistant/ Junior Accountant &Typist/ Pharmacist etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the APAdvertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.krishna.nic.in|
|Online Application Form ^||Download Recruitment Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. Collector & District Magistrate, Krishna. Email: collector_krsn[at]ap[dot]gov[dot]in
Phone: Machilipatnam: 08672-252668, 252000. Vijayawada: 0866-2478090
Cell: 9849903958. DIO, NIC: 9849903973