Jobs in APSC 2017 Programmer, Assistant Programmer post Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2017: Assam Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Programmer, Assistant Programmer Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
APSC Recruitment 2017
- The APSC notification for the Programmer, Assistant Programmer Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 22/09/2017.
Vacancy in APSC Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Programmer, Assistant Programmer posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
APSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 22/09/2017
APSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for APSC Recruitment 2017 for the Programmer, Assistant Programmer posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates age between 21 to 43 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
APSC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- With 12,700/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 22,000 – 87,000/- With 11,500/- Grade Pay (Post 2).
APSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Please Check the Advertisement.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this APSC Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.apsc.nic.in (APSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Programmer, Assistant Programmer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the APSC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam and Interview Process.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Website – www.apsc.nic.in