Jobs in AWES 2017 Teachers posts Vacancies
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2017: Army Welfare Education Society has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teachers Posts vacancies jobs opening for December 2017.
AWES Recruitment 2017
- The AWES notification for the Teachers Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21/12/2017.
Vacancy in AWES Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Teachers posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
AWES Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 21/12/2017
AWES Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for AWES Recruitment 2017 for the Teachers posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the Advertisement).
- Candidates maximum age they are going to apply for jobs is 40 years (Fresh Candidates), 57 years (Experienced Candidates) as on 01.04.2017. (For more details please check the Advertisement).
AWES Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Pay Scale Salary Please Check the Advertisement.
AWES Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- All Category Candidates Have to Pay Application Fees Rs. 500/- hrough Debit/Credit Cards/ net banking/Bank Challan.
AWES Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AWES Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.awesindia.com (AWES Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teachers Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AWES Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
AWES Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam / Screening Test / Interview Process. (For more details please check the Advertisement).
AWES Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Army Welfare Education Society
Building No: 202, Shankar Vihar
Pin Code: 110010
Telephone: 011-26151564, 011-26152642
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.awesindia.com