Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Recruitment 2016: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has recently published an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
BAMU Recruitment 2016
- The BAMU notification for the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 19-08-2016.
Vacancy in BAMU Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2. Associate Professor||28|
|3. Assistant Professor||39|
BAMU Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date of Apply Online Application Form: 10-08-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-08-2016.
BAMU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for BAMU Recruitment 2016 for the Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts is given below.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant
discipline & 55% OF marks in Masters Degree from and Indian/foreign Country & qualify NET/SLET/SET by Conducting UGC & less than 10 years of experience. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
Age Limit: Please check advertisement.
BAMU Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE/OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this BAMU Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to bamu.ac.in (BAMU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BAMU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Application fee of 400/- is for General/OBC & Rs.200/- is for Reserved Category Candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of The Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad payable at Aurangabad .
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website bamu.ac.in|
|Online Application Form ^||Download Recruitment Advt. ^|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,Aurangabad – 431 004 (Maharashtra State)Ph. Nos. 0240-2403399 – 400, (Off.) 2403104,E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org