Jobs in BEPSSA 2019 Teacher, Accountant etc. posts Vacancies
Bihar Education Project (BEPSSA) Recruitment 2019: Bihar Education Project has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teacher, Accountant etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2019.
BEPSSA Recruitment 2019
- The BEPSSA notification for the Teacher, Accountant etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 08/12/2019.
Vacancy in BEPSSA Careers 2019
- The total vacancies in Bihar Education Project (BEPSSA) Teacher, Accountant etc. posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Warden Cum Teacher||02|
|2||Part Time Language Teacher||04|
|3||Part Time Social Teacher||04|
|4||Part Time Science & Maths Teacher||08|
BEPSSA Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 08/12/2019
BEPSSA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for BEPSSA Recruitment 2019 for the Teacher, Accountant etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the Advertisement).
- Candidates age between 18 to 37 years as on 01.08.2019. Upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
BEPSSA Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 7200/- (Post 1), Rs. 7000/- (Post 2 – 4), Rs. 5800/- (Post 5), Rs. 3500/- (Post 6 – 8), Rs. 2900/- (Post – 9).
BEPSSA Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay application fees Rs. 200/-. Candidates belonging SC/ST/Reserved Category they are no application fees. (For more details please check the advertisement).
BEPSSA Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this BEPSSA Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bepcssa.in (BEPSSA Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teacher, Accountant etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BEPSSA Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
BEPSSA Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam Process. (For more details please check the advertisement).
BEPSSA Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Bihar Education Project Council
Rashtrabhasha Parishad Campus,
Telephone – 0612-2667152, 0612-2667163, 0612-2667168, 0612-2667176
Fax – 0612-2667190
Email Id – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.bepcssa.in