Jobs in BPRD 2019 Principal Scientific Officer, Hindi Editor post Vacancies
Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) Recruitment 2019: Bureau of Police Research and Development has recently publish an advertisement notification for Principal Scientific Officer, Hindi Editor Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2019.
BPRD Recruitment 2019
- The BPRD notification for the Principal Scientific Officer, Hindi Editor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before Within 45 Days.
Vacancy in BPRD Careers 2019
- The total vacancies in Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) Principal Scientific Officer, Hindi Editor posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Principal Scientific Officer (Life Science)||01|
|2||Principal Scientific Officer (Uniform & Accoutrement)||01|
|3||Principal Scientific Officer (Ballistics/Explosives)||01|
|4||Assistant Director (Legal)||01|
|6||Senior Scientific Officer(Life Science )||01|
|7||Senior Scientific Officer (Building)||01|
|8||Senior Scientific Officer (Uniform & accoutrement)||01|
|9||Research Scientific Officer||04|
|10||Forensic Expert (JSO)||02|
|11||Cyber Expert (JSO)||02|
|12||Deputy Superintendent of Police||21|
|13||Inspector of Police||19|
|15||Sr. Scientific Assistant (Life Science)||01|
|16||Sr. Scientific Assistant (Uniform & Accoutrement)||01|
|18||Hindi Translator Grade I||01|
|25||Staff Car Driver||12|
|26||Senior Scientific Assistant (Traffic & Transport)||01|
|27||Senior Scientific Assistant (Weapons)||01|
BPRD Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : Within 45 Days
BPRD Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for BPRD Recruitment 2019 for the Principal Scientific Officer , Hindi Editor posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates Who are applying for the job their upper age limit is 56 years. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
BPRD Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- With 8600/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/6600/-Grade Pay (Post 4-9), Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With 4200/4600/4800/- Grade Pay (Post 10-20,26,27), Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 1900/2000/- Grade Pay (Post 21-25).
BPRD Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- Please Check the advertisement.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this BPRD Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.bprd.nic.in (BPRD Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Principal Scientific Officer, Hindi Editor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BPRD Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Selection Process Please Check the advertisement.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Bureau of Police Research and Development
Ministry of Home Affairs,
New Delhi (India)
Website – www.bprd.nic.in