Jobs in BSEB 2017 Additional Secretary, System Analyst post Vacancies
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Recruitment 2017: Bihar School Examination Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Additional Secretary, System Analyst Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
BSEB Recruitment 2017
- The BSEB notification for the Additional Secretary, System Analyst Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24/08/2017.
Vacancy in BSEB Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Additional Secretary, System Analyst posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 24/08/2017
BSEB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for BSEB Recruitment 2017 for the Additional Secretary, System Analyst posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University for the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates maximum age limit is 65 years (Retired Candidates), 50 years (Non Retired Candidates). Age Relaxation for the Reserved Category Candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 70,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 60,000/- (Post 3), Rs. 45,000/- (Post 4), Rs. 30,000/- (Post 5).
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- No application fees.
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this BSEB Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.biharboard.ac.in (BSEB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Additional Secretary, System Analyst Posts
- STEP–3: Read the BSEB Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Interview Process.
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) patna (PIN-800017)
Phone No.- 0612-2226926
Website – www.biharboard.ac.in