Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Recruitment 2016: Central Institute of Technology has recently published an advertisement notification for Professors and Associate Professors Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
CIT Recruitment 2016
- The CIT notification for the Professors and Associate Professors Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 29-07-2016.
Vacancy in CIT Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Professors and Associate Professors post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
1. Professors and Associate Professors
Electronics & Communication Engg,
Computer Science & Engg,
Food Engineering & Technology,
Animation & Multimedia Technology,
Allied Engineering Electrical Engineering,
Humanities & Social Sciences,
CIT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date Submitting Application Form: 1-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29-07-2016.
CIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for CIT Recruitment 2016 for the Professors and Associate Professors posts is given below.
- Candidates should have done Ph.D. Degree or equivalent in the concerned discipline from a reputed institution/university, preceded by a BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech Degree in the relevant discipline in First Class (or equivalent) with consistently good academic record & ten years experience of teaching/industrial/research field as regular basis. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should not exceed 55 years old from the last date of apply. For age relaxation please check
CIT Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this CIT Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to cit.ac.in (CIT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professors and Associate Professors Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CIT Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for (General/OBC) & Rs. 300 is for SC/ST candidates is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of “CIT Kokrajhar” payable at Kokrajhar drawn from any nationalized Bank. (Non refundable).
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.cit.ac.in|
|CIT Kokrjhar offcial website ^|
|Address CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Balagaon, Kokrajhar BTAD Assam 78337 ,India 91-3661- 277279|