Jobs in CNBC 2019 Professor, Associate Professor etc. posts Vacancies
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Recruitment 2019: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate Professor etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for December 2019.
CNBC Recruitment 2019
- The CNBC notification for the Professor, Associate Professor etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21/12/2019.
Vacancy in CNBC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Professor, Associate Professor etc. posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
CNBC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 21/12/2019
CNBC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for CNBC Recruitment 2019 for the Professor, Associate Professor etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Medical Qualification and 0 to 6 years teaching / research experience from Well recognized university for the posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Professor – Upto 66 years.
- Associate Professor – Upto 55 years.
- Assistant Professor – Upto 50 years.
CNBC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Professor – Rs. 2.00 Lakhs.
- Associate Professor – Rs. 1.65 Lakhs.
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 1.25 Lakhs.
CNBC Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay application fees Rs. 1500/-. Candidates belonging SC/ST/Reserved Category have to pay application fees Rs. 750/- Paid by the Demand Draft in favour of Director, CNBC payable at Delhi/New Delhi. (For more details please check the advertisement).
CNBC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this CNBC Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.cnbchospital.in (CNBC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate Professor etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the CNBC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
CNBC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Interview Process.
CNBC Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt. Of NCT of Delhi.
Geeta Colony, Delhi -110031
Phone No.: 011-21210215, 011-21210216
Website – www.cnbchospital.in